Technical Environment Artist
- Help artists with everyday blocking issues with content tools and workflow
- Set up and manage technical pipelines related to level production (i.e. source file management/streaming/visibility/collision/physics materials)
- Create technical level reports to team members/leads including: performance reports, statistics, budgets.
- Ensure levels and other content are meeting memory budgets and performance targets
- Coordinate with design team to eliminate any game blocking issues and establish ideal setups for gameplay scenarios
- Ensure all game assets meet production technical standards requirements
- Work with tools developers to augment and enhance content creation and level tools
Skills & Requirements
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Autodesk Maya, Photoshop required. Expertise in other 3D software packages will be considered.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of modern game environment development principles and techniques. Experience with Level management and optimization on a console project required.
- 2 or more years professional development experience on pc and consoles preferred.
- Candidate should have strong time management and communication skills.
- Candidates should also be able to rapidly grasp new technical concepts and quickly become proficient in new content tool chains.
- Programming and/or scripting experience is preferred in one or more of the following areas: HLSL, CGFX, Python, Mel.
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at email@example.com and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.