MyTona is opening a new office in Auckland, New Zealand and we are seeking talented 2D Artists who will become a part of our creative and friendly team.
- Creation of game graphics (objects, characters, background images)
- Creation of game locations, lighting setting
- Development of the game interface
- Build strong collaborative working relationships with all members of a team
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent and demonstrable experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Good digital and traditional drawing skills
- Sense of line, form, colour and lighting
- An excellent understanding of anatomy, character/creature design
- Strong communication, time-management and organizational skills
- Experience in gaming industry is desirable
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
About the Company
MyTona is a successful free-to-play mobile game developer and publisher. The company is based in Singapore, Russia, and now we are excited to develop in Auckland, New Zealand.
We are proud of every MyTonian, who contributes to the creation of successful and popular projects that occupy the grossing tops in many countries. The achievements of our team include five projects: Riddleside, Cooking Diary, Ravenhill, Seekers Notes — the most successful hidden object game in Western markets and our brand new midcore game — Manastorm: Arena of Legends.
We have constantly growing team of more than 500 MyTonians.
WE LOVE MAKING GAMES!