Mid or Sr. Concept Artist
We’re a game development team based in Los Angeles, dedicated to the idea that online games can deliver deeper, more meaningful experiences. We’re looking for a versatile Senior Concept Artist to help us bring our first vibrant, new world to life. You will help us discover and define the character and environment art style for our game.
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create concept art for both characters and environments in a stylized fantasy setting
- 2D design skills and an understanding of stylization for video games
- Strong drawing and painting fundamentals
- Create Illustrations, storyboards and drawings that present ideas and inspire the team
- Able to clearly communicate and collaborating ideas with a team
- Strong visual problem solving skills
- Explore a wide variety of ideas and push the boundaries of visual design
- Excellent work ethic and self motivated
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience creating concept artwork for games, animation or films
- Proficiency in Photoshop and ability to learn new tools as needed
- Has a desire to learn and grow as an artist outside of the job
- Demonstrates a strong expertise in anatomy, shape design, perspective, drawing, composition and color theory
- Comfortable working in cross discipline teams to achieve a shared mission
- Strong background in traditional art skills
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- AAA game development experience
- Strong personal or professional experience developing stylized Characters and Environments
- Experience with 3D software
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply to Concept Artist with an introduction and your resume.
About the Company
With our first project, we’re exploring new styles of game design and tackling difficult technical problems to create a game that’s beautiful and intricate, delivering far more than superficial entertainment or basic wish fulfillment, an experience that becomes a meaningful part of your life. Our vision is to create a compelling virtual universe filled with rich and diverse gameplay experiences and social interactions that will keep you playing for years, evolving along with you and the rest of the community.. We want our players to feel valued as well as a true sense of belonging.
Sounds ambitious? We think so, too. If you’re interested in the challenge of building a new genre, in making rewarding interactive & community experiences filled with amazing art and world class technology to support this living world, join us on the journey.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com. We are excited to hear from you!
- Base Salary, Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k), and Equity
- Relocation assistance