UI Artist / Game Artist
Reporting to the Art Director and Creative Director, the UI/UX Artist take ownership of UI features and drive them to completion. You can create user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and effectively apply color theory and design principles to craft visual designs with a high degree of polish. We are also looking for a versatile Game Artist able to produce game assets if needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Work closely with art director and designers to create a high-quality User Interface experience
- Create various game art assets (icons, ui, illustrations, marketing artworks…)
- Participate in research and development / pre-production of new IPs.
- At least 2+ years professional UI Artist experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of layout design and usability principles
- Ability to iterate and implement quickly without sacrificing quality
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and/or Flash
- Able to receive and give constructive criticism/feedbacks
- Willingness to mentor and share skills and experience with other team-members
- Comfortable to work in International/English speaking environment
How to Apply
- Please send your updated resume and portfolio to email@example.com
About the Company
Tap4Fun is a global video-games company headquartered in Chengdu, China, with studios in Paris, Beijing and expanding to multiple locations across the globe. The core business of the company focuses on developing, operating and investing mobile online games such as successful hits like Brutal Age, Invasion, Sea Game, Kiss of War, Galaxy Legend, Spartan Wars...
Tap4Fun is currently developing a new game studio in Bangkok, Thailand.
Check out www.tap4fun.com for more info.