A renowned game studio currently working on AAA console title is looking for Environment Artists to join our team creating props, textures and models. We are looking for candidates with a strong desire to work in the Sci-Fi genre and an ability to do high and low res, hard surface and organic modeling and texture creation. Responsibilities may also include outsource integration, world building and level assembly. Experience with real time physics, lighting, shaders, and materials for environments is a huge benefit.
Skills & Requirements
- 6+ years professional experience working with game environments
- Shipped at least 2+ AAA title previously.
- Experience with Autodesk Maya required.
- Experience with Photoshop and Substance art packages required.
- Experience with PBR shaders and textures required.
- Experience with ZBrush or Mudbox preferred.
- Artist must have strong knowledge of modern game asset development principles and process.
- Artist should have strong time management and communication skills.
- Superb high and low polygon modeling skills required.
- The ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts required.
- Game Editor centric workflow experience
- Has worked on a FPS or MP shooter game
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send resumes and portfolios to Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.