Technical Environment Artist
- Help artists with everyday blocking issues with content tools and workflow
- Set up and manage technical pipelines related to level production (i.e. source file management/streaming/visibility/collision/physics materials)
- Create technical level reports to team members/leads including: performance reports, statistics, budgets.
- Ensure levels and other content are meeting memory budgets and performance targets
- Coordinate with design team to eliminate any game blocking issues and establish ideal setups for gameplay scenarios
- Ensure all game assets meet production technical standards requirements
- Work with tools developers to augment and enhance content creation and level tools
Skills & Requirements
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Autodesk Maya, Photoshop required. Expertise in other 3D software packages will be considered.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of modern game environment development principles and techniques. Experience with Level management and optimization on a console project required.
- 2 or more years professional development experience on pc and consoles preferred.
- Candidate should have strong time management and communication skills.
- Candidates should also be able to rapidly grasp new technical concepts and quickly become proficient in new content tool chains.
- Programming and/or scripting experience is preferred in one or more of the following areas: HLSL, CGFX, Python, Mel.
How to Apply
Please send resumes/portfolios to Jack at email@example.com
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.