Build a strong working relationship with the Game Development Team through Playtests and help them with any obstacles to ensure that the gaming experiences that the Studio is working on are AAA status and delivered on time.
- Take a lot of pride in the work done. You represent the Playtest Coordinator Team and play a key role in the Playtest Culture fabric that comprises 343 Industries itself.
- Manage the hardware and software install and upkeep for multiple internal Playtest Labs. This includes PC’s and consoles.
- Work within the project database entering and triaging tasks and distribute the captured information accordingly and follow-up on any issues that directly relate to or are otherwise impacting Playtests.
- Prop builds using multiple tools and quickly troubleshoot any issues in order to minimize impact on Playtests.
- Create, manage and own a master schedule spanning multiple Teams. This includes balancing Lab time equally taking into consideration needs, deadlines and milestones.
- Quickly react to changing needs with little to no down time.
- Coordinate, recruit attendees and lead Playtesting efforts across the entire Studio spanning groups as diverse as: Test, Production, Marketing, User Research, Localization, Business Development, but may also include special external guests as well as press.
- The ability to travel. A Playtest Coordinator could be called upon to travel to venues and set up, manage, as well as oversee the hardware and software both in transit as well as on location.
- Actively work towards identifying and removing roadblocks that might impact Playtests. Evolve as the project evolves and learn new processes, tools or methods as they come online.
- Construct structured and detailed daily reports showing current status of the daily build.
Skills & Requirements
- Passion for games with a desire for understanding what makes them great.
- Great public speaker and cross-team communicator. You can comfortably talk to a room of 5 or 500 and can easily articulate your points to creatives (e.g. Artists and Game Designers), technical people (e.g. Programmers), and non-technical people (e.g. PR and Marketing) alike.
- Must be motivated, driven and always eager to make a positive impact to our games.
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative with little direction.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Should always have a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Able to quickly adjust course and troubleshoot problems under pressure and time constraints.
- Well organized with a keen eye for details and a strong work ethic.
- Decision-making. You use your intellectual horsepower to break problems down into discrete elements and solutions and can demonstrate how those solutions positively impact the entire product.
- Must have current gen video game knowledge.
- Must have experience setting up, troubleshooting and maintaining PC’s and consoles.
- Must have experience with Excel, OneNote, Outlook. MS Project experience is preferred as well as bug tracking software programs and Photoshop.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to: Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be reached via the phone at 425-289-2661. This Role ends September 2020 with the possibility of extension. This is on the Shooter team at Halo.
About the Company
Artech's Mission is to provide exceptional IT staffing and project management services for clients time-sensitive and mission critical applications through best value solutions and promoting highest standards of quality, integrity and mutual respect.