Senior Maya Animation Artist
As a Senior Maya Animation Artist in SPRING Production, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as:
- Pre-rendered & real-time animations: breath life into characters, vehicles and other assets.
- 3D animations: animate cartoon characters, props and products.
- 3D characters: create poses, rig and skin.
- Prepare and export animation to use in real-time engines.
- Communication is the key to success; that's why you will work together with other artists and departments to ensure smooth project delivery and cooperate with the animators on 3D animation libraries production.
- We are always better together, knowledge-sharing is one of our core values - you will support and assist junior animators for their best development.
- You will report directly to the Animation Team Leader.
Skills & Requirements
- Please prepare a portfolio with your best work and list your relevant experience.
- You have a demonstrated knowledge of animation, rigging and skinning in Maya.
- You have a full understanding of layout and camera.
- You have a thorough understanding of different animation styles, especially a cartoon style.
- You have a profound understanding of the animation production requirements for modelling and rendering.
- You're a problem-solver with a proactive attitude.
- Basic English communication skills.
- Ability and comfort in presenting ideas, willingness to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- You're a team-player with a desire to continuously learn and improve.
- If you know scripting languages such as Python or Mel, please mention it, it's definitely an advantage in this job!
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your application letter, CV in English and portfolio with the desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
SPRING Production is a marketing implementation agency with more than 200 employees working at our offices in Denmark, Germany and Vietnam. While the company is Danish, our biggest office is in Vietnam, where we’ve been running a smooth and very professional marketing production with continuous growth for over 10 years. We are known as a great and caring place to work at offering a:
- Benefit/remuneration package: 13th-month salary, health care (includes personal accident insurance and annual health check-up), annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package regulated by Vietnamese Labor law.
- Residence card and work permit according to the law.
- Settling-in assistance: Assistance in finding accommodation, getting a bank account, finding a doctor etc.
- Lively social scene: Team building activities, annual company trip, regular team outings, charity trip, year-end party, Friday bar with snacks and drinks, gifts for Lunar New Year.