3D Game Artist (Studio level expert)
Ten Square Games is one of the largest Polish producers and publishers of free-to-play mobile games, which are played by 30 million users worldwide every month. The business was started out as a 3-person project in a 10-square-meter apartment in Wroclaw and quickly developed into a company with almost 250 specialists. Among over 200 titles, our biggest hits are: Fishing Clash, Let's Fish and Wild Hunt.
We have reached a top spot in hobby games world-wide, now we are aiming to explore and innovate in casual gaming genres. In order to do that we are currently opening a brand new autonomous studio in Warsaw and building a core team of experienced and crazy talented people interested in working on the next big thing!
You will join a self-organizing, creative team of highly experienced and crazy talented experts, who contribute actively with ideas and together shape product vision. You will take full ownership of your role and become a part of a small, high performing team, working in a safe and friendly environment, with a collaborative and result-oriented mindset.
Currently, we’re seeking a key role: 3D Game Artist (Studio level expert)
As a 3D Game Artist, you will become our partner in creating the new studio and GENRE-DEFINING GAME!
We’re looking for someone whose mission is to elevate game dev to a new dimension and help us create a unique product — a 3D Game Artist flesh and blood. Someone obsessed with games, always ready to challenge their mechanics and visual aspects.
A person who’s eager, target-oriented, strives for perfection and who falls asleep and wakes up with a head full of brilliant ideas. Are you that person? Great, come and join us!
- make sure the visual development of games is top-notch in terms of design and overall look;
- breathe life into beautiful and enticing game characters;
- come up with brilliant visual concepts;
- take part in artwork ideas for communities and forums;
- be involved in the look and feel of projects in terms of marketing, community and animation;
- be the game design help and support working closely with all engaged parties;
- eat, sleep and breathe the 3D art and incorporate it into our new games.
Skills & Requirements
- 4+ years of experience in game development and game art (portfolio) - exposure to match 2/ match 3 or slot games will be a big plus;
- independent in creating concept sketches;
- producing a range of top quality, casual style 3D;
- at times, being able to work independently on final renderings/tweaks and animation;
- proven experience of working with 3D software, e.g. Maya, 3DS Max;
- experienced in Adobe Photoshop and Flash (Adobe Animate);
- highly-committed and passionate about getting things done autonomously;
- willingness to work as part of a team and having an open-minded attitude towards your colleagues and their work;
- understanding the importance of User Interface design and appreciate it;
- true passion for games.
- very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment.
AMAZE US WITH:
- knowledge of the Unity environment;
- knowledge of stop motion/skeletal animation (Unity / Spine).
- drawing and digital painting skills.
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- flat structure;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- award-winning office space in the center of Warsaw;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Ten Square Games is one of the biggest mobile games development companies in Poland, with years of experience providing entertainment for millions of players worldwide. We excel at free-to-play games that simulate the most popular outdoor hobbies. The studio is currently working on several mobile projects that you can check in our portfolio.
Ten Square Games was founded in 2011 in Wrocław, Poland, with a mission of experimenting with unique 3D game ideas targeted at social web. What started out as a 3-person project in a 10-square-metre apartment, quickly developed into a company with nearly 230 people on board that serve 21 million active players.
Currently, at TSG we’re expanding more and more into the mobile market while still developing our greatest browser games. We focus on 3D simulation hobby games for people who seek outdoor experiences on their mobile devices, like fishing or hunting games. Our games are available on all major social platforms, a network of partner sites, as well as on Google Play, App Store and Microsoft Store.
As a fast-growing team of game development enthusiasts we create a challenging work environment open to anybody truly passionate about social entertainment.