Senior Sound Effects Artist
CRASH, BA-DOOM, GLUG, ZAP and WHAP! You’ve heard it all before. But if you’re all ears to create, manage, mix and implement audio assets for the coolest games ever, Outfit7’s art, game design, and product teams await your talents to orchestrate a worldwide BANG!
Skills & Requirements
Check out the game plan
- Ensure that Outfit7 Group’s audio output and games are up to the company’s usual high aesthetic standards.
- Create, record, edit, mix, and implement sound effects, voice, and music.
- Handle and organize all audio assets.
- Research and investigate new technologies and workflow optimisations.
- Work efficiently as part of the team in a multilingual environment.
- Work closely with the company’s internal game design, art, and programming teams.
Put your superpowers to work
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity, originality, and self-organization, while also being comfortable adapting to a wide range of styles.
- Able to balance being the holder of a vision while also supporting and seeking consensus from a talented team of artists and game makers.
- An understanding of bleeding edge audio techniques.
- Excellent self-organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Good sense for production and optimization of workflows, as well as experience in managing large sets of assets.
Share your top score
- 5+ years experience in game development and at least 3 shipped titles as an audio engineer (any title).
- Strong technical background.
- Familiarity with game audio libraries (FMOD, WWISE or other) and engines.
- Experience using Unity Editor or similar game engine, as well as any industry standard DAW, audio tools, and plugins.
- Experience in mixing and cutting music in to complex musical arrangements.
- Experience doing castings, voice directing, voice recording, editing and syncing to animation.
- Experience recording foley and other SFX and designing them to unique sounds.
- Nice to have: music composing experience.
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o.(a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing scheme.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Read more and apply here
About the Company
Our story started with a talking cat that repeats everything you say in a funny voice. That adorable creation was how the global Talking Tom phenomenon was born. Nine years, 9 billion game downloads, a few times as many video views and a worldwide merchandising program later, we’ve gone way beyond talking cats.
Behind our success is a community of creators making art that gets seen by millions every day. To be a creator on such a stage is incredibly rewarding, but also a big responsibility. We honor the scope of our reach by focusing on quality over quantity and always pushing beyond our limits to deliver the best possible entertainment experience - be it in our award-winning games, web-series or in the office.
Our success is fuelled by some of the best artists in the industry. Because we know the value of good art, we invest in the professional growth of every individual who joins our ranks. We expect nothing but the best results, but always support each other on the way and keep the atmosphere light even when the work gets tough.
Check out how some of our artists feel about working at Outfit7 Group: