Senior UI Artist
You’re looking to bring your expertise in combining functionality with sheer visual awesomeness to a range of new and ambitious game projects. You’re bursting with out-of-the-box original ideas, but you’re also a serious team player who’ll work closely with the UX design team to deliver art that makes sense from the user’s point of view. You take responsibility for your work from the concept stage right up to the game’s release, and even beyond. And, on every project, you absolutely can’t wait for users to get their hands (literally!) on your art.
Skills & Requirements
Check out the game plan
- Define and drive the artistic vision of the game UI set (from concepts to polished product).
- Produce innovative and visually striking 2D art to use for UI.
- Implement and optimize game assets.
- Research and investigate new styles.
- Collaborate with the Art Directors to establish the look and feel of the game.
- Work with the UX Designers to deliver an intuitive user experience.
- Work efficiently as part of the team and be a role model, inspiring others with your work ethic and style.
- Provide feedback and direction for external production.
Put your superpowers to work
- Excellent drawing skills.
- Knowledge about icon design.
- Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent self-organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen attitude.
- Good sense for production and the optimization of workflows.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to receive feedback and adjust accordingly in order to generate solid concepts.
Share your top score
- 3+ years of experience as a UI Artist, with a portfolio demonstrating expertise in user interface production.
- 3+ years of experience working in the game industry.
- At least one title shipped on a similar senior role.
- Proficiency using Adobe CC and experience using Unity Editor, or a similar game engine.
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Outfit7 Barcelona subsidiary.
- Trial Period applies.
- Diverse work in a relaxed, international environment taking on exciting daily challenges as part of a talented young team.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in profit sharing scheme.
How to Apply
Read more and apply here
About the Company
Our story started with a talking cat that repeats everything you say in a funny voice. That adorable creation was how the global Talking Tom phenomenon was born. Nine years, 9 billion game downloads, a few times as many video views and a worldwide merchandising program later, we’ve gone way beyond talking cats.
Behind our success is a community of creators making art that gets seen by millions every day. To be a creator on such a stage is incredibly rewarding, but also a big responsibility. We honor the scope of our reach by focusing on quality over quantity and always pushing beyond our limits to deliver the best possible entertainment experience - be it in our award-winning games, web-series or in the office.
Our success is fuelled by some of the best artists in the industry. Because we know the value of good art, we invest in the professional growth of every individual who joins our ranks. We expect nothing but the best results, but always support each other on the way and keep the atmosphere light even when the work gets tough.
Check out how some of our artists feel about working at Outfit7 Group: