3D Modeler & Character Artist
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented 3D Artist who will be creating high-quality visual content for our Marketing Team. The person on this position will be modelling characters, creatures, humanoids and item assets to use in marketing materials.
- Creating 3D models for the marketing team e.g.: key visuals, graphics, videos.
- Modelling high-quality characters — humanoids, creatures and monsters.
- Working on asset modelling — weapons, vehicles, logos, etc.
- Texturing and preparing assets for key visuals.
- Working closely with Art Director as well as Art Team.
- Maintaining the production pipeline.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in creating quality 3D models.
- Modelling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Very good understanding of human as well as animal form and anatomy.
- High skills in item assets modelling.
- Skills in both organic and hard-surface modelling.
- Fluency in a preferred 3D modelling tool package, Photoshop and Substance Painter.
- Design skills showing creative flair and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Fluent English.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Don't forget to send your portfolio.
About the Company
Ambitious and independent, we made international big leagues with the globally acclaimed The Witcher series. Over 25 million copies sold and more than a 1000 awards garnered later, we still, and more than ever, believe in gamer-centric video game development and building an honest, bilateral connection with gamers. Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen. We started our journey as a bunch of dreamers in 2002; there are over 500 of us now and we’re still growing and looking for people who can help us pack an even bigger punch. We’re headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, and we have offices in Cracow, Wroclaw and Los Angeles. We’re stock exchange listed, but we never allow this to put any brakes on our creative momentum.