Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a skilled Senior Software Engineer to join our team !
As a solid Senior Software Engineer you will be in charge of the improvement of the Substance lineup, which is today’s industry standard in 3D texturing for video games, VFX, and animation.
About the job :
- Design, code, review, test and debug high-end software dedicated to 3D artists
- Collaborate with the product design and product management teams
- Propose technical solutions and innovation as well as improvements to production processes
- Work in a small and autonomous team, with a direct link to other Lead Software Developers and the CTO
- Participate to a highly-collaborative, inspiring creative environment
- Embrace Agile methodologies with full transparency and cooperation, development sprints and frequent releases
Skills & Requirements
About you :
- Five or more years of experience
- Master's in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent in C++
- Knowledge of basic data structures, algorithms and computational complexity
- PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- Working experience in the development of a computer graphics related application
- Qt, Graphics APIs, and Python experience
- Foundation in multi-threading
- Multi-platform development and packaging experience (Windows / MacOS / Linux)
- Interest in Agile methodologies with full transparency and cooperation, appreciate development sprints and frequent releases
- Interest in customer requirements analysis
- Interest in improving user experience
Looking forward to meet you at Allegorithmic !
How to Apply
When applying, please provide a resume, a few words about why you applied in the "Cover letter" section.
Please apply here: Senior Software Engineer
About the Company
Allegorithmic - an Adobe Company, is the industry leader in 3D texture and material creation technologies. More than 200,000 users in the domains of games and entertainment, animation and VFX, architecture, and design rely on Allegorithmic's award-winning Substance texture and material authoring software for developing the next generation of digital content.
Clients include: Activision, Sony Computer Entertainment, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Double Negative, Naughty Dog, Foster+Partners, Gensler, Louis Vuitton, Mercedes,etc...
Founded in 2003, Allegorithmic is based in France with offices in Clermont-Ferrand, Lyon and Paris, and has global offices in Los Angeles, Cleveland, Montreal, Seoul and Singapore.
We create software for artists in a highly-collaborative, inspiring and creative environment, come join us!
Looking forward to meet you at Allegorithmic!