Reporting to the Art Director, you will be working collaboratively with the creative departments to help create in-game and cinematic animations. The 3D Animator is able to maintain and manage high levels of quality while working in a rapid, rigorous and timely manner; and has a strong understanding of traditional animation fundamentals. Experience in games is an advantage but not essential (we are open to movies and animation backgrounds) the candidate will be self-motivated, creative and ambitious.
Skills & Requirements
Create amazing animations for cinematics / CGI / in-game assets.
Participate in research and development / pre-production of new IPs.
- 2+ years experience as a 3D animator (Games, VFX, movies or Animation fields)
- Rigging, skinning mastery
- Strong hand key animator
- Knowledgeable in Motion-Capture pipeline
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Keen understanding of the human form/anatomy
- Detail oriented in creating and manipulating texture maps
- Mastery of standard art packages such as Maya/3Dsmax, Spine or other animation tools.
- Experience working with Unity/Unreal is a plus.
- Experience in VFX creation is a plus.
- Oral and written communication English skills as well as good instructional skills.
- Excellent self-organisation and self-motivation abilities.
- Passion and enthusiasm for games.
- Able to receive and give constructive criticism/feedbacks
- Willingness to mentor and share skills and experience with other team-members
- Comfortable to work in International/English speaking environment.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV and portfolio (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Tap4Fun is a global video-games company headquartered in Chengdu, China, with studios in Paris, Beijing and expanding to multiple locations across the globe.
The company is currently opening a new game studio in Bangkok, Thailand.
Check out www.tap4fun.com for more info.