AAA Multiplayer Designer
AAA game studio in Vancouver is looking for someone excited to design multiplayer levels using Unreal level tools then playtest and brainstorm with other designers! A great opportunity to learn, grow and create an awesome player experience!
- Create in-engine prototypes of levels and gameplay ideas.
- Collaborate effectively and take the initiative to bring parties together to execute on the vision for the levels.
- Design execution of engaging multiplayer levels from concept to building and tuning.
- Playtesting and feedback, while collaborating with the rest of the design team.
- Fix bugs or issues with maps to ship them at a high level of quality.
- Work with the Level Design Lead to create metrics and standards for play.
- Share your creativity, knowledge and best practices with other level designers.
- Use our gameplay systems smartly and find inspiring ways to make the game/level shine.
- Incorporate feedback from playtests and user research.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have 2+ years of experience in video games.
- Familiarity with 3D level design tools (UnrealEd, Kismet, Maya, Max, Hammer, Radiant or similar 3D editor).
- A passion for multiplayer gaming.
- Some practical understanding of physical and architectural spaces, Bachelor’s degree in Design, Art or Architecture would be ideal.
- Previous experience and interest with a gameplay scripting language or high-level programming language. Some artistic background, formal or otherwise, 2D or 3D, is a plus.
- Familiarity with the game development process.
- Work well under deadlines.
How to Apply
Please send portfolios/reels to Shawn at Aquent: email@example.com
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.