Technical Cinematic Animator
Guerrilla is looking for a driven Technical Cinematic Animator with a keen eye for quality to assist our Cinematics Team in the conception and implementation of in-game cinematics.
OUR CINEMATICS TEAM
The Cinematics Team is a mutli-disciplinary group focused on creating compelling real-time scripted sequences.
Working with Narrative, Gameplay, and Art teams we help to build and communicate an engaging story content that works hand in hand with our compelling gameplay.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Technical Cinematic Animator:
- You will create and integrate animation and related content for in-game cinematic sequences;
- You will assist and refine integration with network creation, scripting, and animation adjustments;
- You will help the team with integrating content from both internal and external sources;
- You will collaborate with other departments like art, design, and audio to maximize the quality and consistency of in-game cinematic content;
- You will actively push to maintain the final output quality of the cinematics in all phases of their production.
Skills & Requirements
Who You Are
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You’ve shipped at least one (AAA) title;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You possess extensive knowledge of Maya and MotionBuilder;
- You are proficient with Python scripting;
- You have experience with setting up animation sequences in game engines;
- You have experience working with motion-capture as well as key-framed animation;
- You have a flexible attitude toward tasks in all stages of production, from pre-vis to final polish;
- You are passionate about collaborating to create compelling cinematics.
- You have experience Modeling and Rigging Characters.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
If you are up for the challenge, you can submit your application here. Be sure to support your application by any recent and work relevant to the position. For more information, please contact Riem Halawani (Studio Recruiter) through email@example.com.
About the Company
Guerrilla is one of Europe's leading game development companies and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. We started in 2000, and have pushed the boundaries of technical and artistic excellence in our games ever since. Today, we employ more than 200 professionals from 25 different nationalities. Our studio is located in the cultural and historical center of Amsterdam, The Netherlands — a great place to work and play.
Guerrilla was founded in 2000 as the result of a merger between three smaller Dutch studios, and acquired by Sony Interactive Entertainment after the release of KILLZONE in 2004. In the decade that followed, Guerrilla expanded KILLZONE into a full-fledged franchise with three sequels (KILLZONE 2, KILLZONE 3 and KILLZONE SHADOW FALL) and two handheld spin-offs (KILLZONE: LIBERATION and KILLZONE: MERCENARY). In 2016, the company launched RIGS MECHANIZED COMBAT LEAGUE, a competitive arena-based sports shooter developed from the ground up for VR. Its most recent title, released in 2017, is the critically and popularly acclaimed open world action-RPG HORIZON ZERO DAWN.