Due to the global pandemic, remote work is possible temporarily. Relocation may be required after a few months.
Based on the director's instructions and the references received the previz artist should:
- Create animatic shots
- Create and edit layouts
- Manage mocap based animations
- Asset and character animation
- Shot framing/composition
Skills & Requirements
- At least two years of professional experience as Previz/Layout artist
- Good sense of composition and pacing
- Film Basics
- Character animation skills
- Proactive, flexibility
- Advanced knowledge of Maya
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Game Developer/promotional film experience
- Production experience in film school
- Experience in other areas (setup, composite, storyboard, etc.).
- English knowledge
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply on our company's website:
Or feel free to ask questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
We are an award-winning 3D animation studio. We have been bringing heroes and other creatures to life with the help of CG magic for over fifteen years. In our movies we put emphasis on powerful storytelling, while introducing different universes and worlds and show them in a unique way.
Our goal is to take full advantage of next generation technology to provide an entirely new and groundbreaking experience to CG audiences worldwide. We create full 3D animation and visual effects for video games, commercials as well as for feature films, working for prestigious clients located across the globe.