Art Director [Vietnam]
We are looking for a brilliant Art Director to help guide and deliver the artistic vision for some exciting mobile games!
You will be working with an experienced, international team of developers in Hanoi (Vietnam) where you will have the opportunity to shape the games Art Direction. You will have the chance to develop your expertise on these ambitious projects. You will work as part of a world-class team on top grossing games, with fantastic licences (WWE and other secret ones).
Your portfolio should demonstrate a high level of quality and polish, and indicate your determination to push boundaries across several disciplines. You will be responsible for:
- Leading, mentoring and developing the art team to create high-quality, engaging, optimized visuals and player experiences.
- Defining and maintaining the art style throughout the entire project
- Recognizing and solving problems affecting art production, including schedules, staff and quality
- Constantly improving the overall creativity and inspiring passion to your team
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- In-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards and others
- Salary range: Depending on level and experience
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in leading and developing artists
- Ability to develop and implement artistic strategies and pipeline that consistently meet the planned objectives of the project
- Ability to give constructive feedback across several disciplines while maintaining inspiration and motivation
- Proficient in creating ideas, prototyping and final realization
- Profound graphic design skills (design, layout, typography)
- Exceptional and demonstrable artistic ability
- Very good sense for Motion design / Motion graphics
- Passion for making games
- Experience in the mobile game industry and avid player of mobile games
- Strong knowledge in UX
- Experiences working abroad or in an international environment
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
All interested candidates are welcome to apply. Please send your cover letter and resume expressing your interest to us at Jobs@gearinc.com.
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio (e.g. website, pdf, blog or online album), your portfolio should contain examples of mobile game art and UI.
About the Company
Gear Inc. is an American owned and operated business process outsourcing company located in Hanoi, Vietnam. We provide industry-leading image moderation, social media management, IT consulting, application development, game development, and outsourcing services.
Our game developing and outsourcing team pioneers mobile gaming to deliver the best experiences. The video game and technology industries are in a constant state of evolution. Understanding these trends allows us to prepare for the future of gaming and support the growing needs of both clients and consumers.
We, of course, hire exceptionally talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, but that’s just the start. Commitment to our people is the real strength and key to success. We apply rigorous training and development systems, allowing our talent to evolve their skills alongside their careers, and stay ahead of the latest industry developments.
Company size: +500 employees
For more information, please visit our
Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/GearIncTeam/