Esports Broadcast Producer
This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is responsible for the growth and development of one of the top AAA franchises and they are looking for an energetic, organized, and experienced Esports Broadcast Producer to work with existing internal teams and external partners to produce esports event broadcasts as well as produce support content. Additional responsibilities including working with production, esports, events, franchise, and branding teams on tournament and stream presentation, stage design, and talent coordination.
This position demands a strong mix communications and organization skills, as well as industry experience. Successful candidates have a strong track record of esports broadcast production as well as video production.
- Tracking key deliverables to execute high quality esports broadcast·
- Work with internal and external teams to assist in executing broadcast vision and managing all aspects of esports broadcast presentation including graphics packages, run of show, promotion, on-screen content and assets, and more.
- Work with internal and external teams to tell player and team stories, as well as stories of the league.
- Management of online streaming channels on various platforms.
- Assist in producing in-house and onsite streamed events.
- Track and analyze key performance metrics for broadcasts and content.
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong organizational and tracking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with internal teams and external partners
- Strong technical understanding, and preferably usage, of the Microsoft ecosystem including Windows, Office, Skype, Xbox and others.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software and live stream broadcast platforms (Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, etc)
- Self-motivated and directed person, requiring minimal supervision for successful assignment completion.
- Experience shooting and editing content, as well as capturing game footage.
- Familiarity with Halo franchise
- Familiarity with esports
- Exhibit an understanding of current trends and best practices in esports and live video production
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent work experience.
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!