Technical UI Artist
Do you have talent for art and illustrations? Are you interested in learning the secrets of Unity and possibly do some coding too? You could be the person we're looking for!
As Technical UI Artist, you will play a key role in the design and development of new features for Empires & Puzzles. You will combine existing visual assets, draw illustrations yourself as needed, and use them to make the UI and the UX of the game look and feel awesome.
We offer you:
- Exciting, fun - and successful - projects to work on.
- Extremely talented and helpful colleagues. This is a once in a life-time learning opportunity!
- Lots of power and responsibility.
- An awesome office in downtown Helsinki.
- Competitive salary and other benefits.
- Relocation assistance as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- An eye for great visuals and the talent to produce illustrations
- Some experience or at least interest in a bit of programming
- Smart and quick to learn
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Interest in video games and especially mobile games
- Experience with Unity UI is appreciated, but not required
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
We are constantly on the lookout for top talent to join our team. Whether you have years of experience, or you’re enthusiastic, smart, and quick to learn – we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your CV and a portfolio of your illustrations. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
About the Company
Small Giant Games is one of the fastest growing mobile game companies in the world. We believe that small, skilled and independent teams can accomplish gigantic things. Our brand new office is located right in the center of Helsinki, and hosts our awesome, international team of 50 people. Our latest game, Empires & Puzzles, has some of the best metrics in the industry, and it has already reached top 10 grossing positions over 100 countries. We’re now recruiting new talented team members for our future projects. Whether you have years of experience, or you’re enthusiastic, smart, and quick to learn – we’d love to hear from you!