Senior QA Tester - Gaming / VR (m/f/d)
Revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany
Your responsibilities as Senior QA Tester - Gaming / VR (m/f/d) include:
- Performing high quality testing of realworld one’s Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) suite of software products, testing core gameplay / VR features and working on client-specific customized features
- Working closely with developers, producers and account managers to help ensure the quality of our products at each stage of the production process
- Performing functional testing, regression, gameplay, content and VR testing
- Working alongside the QA Lead to create test plans and test strategies
- Using project management skills to plan and organize multiple simultaneous client projects and requirements
Skills & Requirements
- 5-6 years' experience in software testing working in a game studio
- Experience shipping at least one major game title (ideally AAA console or PC)
- Ability to create a Software Testing plan and strategy
- Experience preforming functional, regression and gameplay testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize multiple simultaneous projects and requirements
- Experience in VR or AR desirable, interest mandatory
- Proficiency with game engines such as Unreal or Unity highly desirable
- Experience in a Lead QA or QA project manager role highly desirable
- Project Management or Production experience an advantage
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the wine country of France
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Please apply HERE directly with your outstanding portfolio and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Company
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!