Packaging Designer (Local Candidates Only)
Jazwares is looking for an energetic and organized Packaging Designer that is driven and self-motivated to join our newly created Halloween costume division working out of our Bristol, PA offices.
In this role, you will partner with the Packaging Manager, cross-functional teams including but not limited to Design & Development, Brand, Photography and Sales. The candidate will assist with the design and production of all consumer facing packaging. The candidate will need to be a well-organized, detail-oriented and a great communicator.
- Work with in an established design style guide to produce technically flawless packaging (graphics and structure)
- Assist with image clipping and photo editing as needed
- Provide daily updates and responses via an internal Project Management system
- Packaging die line creation and or modification
- Help to prepare submissions for licensor approval
- Be adaptable to shifting priorities and be vigilant to keep your projects moving forward to hit deadlines.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong design skills with emphasis on packaging.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Team player and strategic thinker with an open mind to innovation
- Ability to collaborate
- Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make strategic and well informed decisions to keep deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of printing processes (4 color, spot colors, mechanical preparation, paper stock and file formats)
- BA in Graphic Design
- 1-3 Years of Professional Experience
JAZWARES is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, age, military status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
About the Company
At Jazwares, we believe an innovative idea can come from anywhere, and anyone. We work collaboratively to achieve our goals and we have fun doing it! Jazwares is a global leader in consumer products including toys, plush, action figures, collectibles and musical instruments. Jazwares’ portfolio includes a variety of dynamic, wholly-owned and licensed brands like preschool powerhouses Blippi, Cabbage Patch Kids®, CoComelon and Peppa Pig, unstoppable action and gaming brands like Fortnite, Halo®, Micro Machines, Nerf, Pokémon and Roblox, leading lifestyle and entertainment brands like All Elite Wrestling™ (AEW), BLACKPINK, Blinger®, UFC, musical property First Act™, and beloved plush Hug-A-Pet and Squishmallows®, just to name a few. With over 20 years of design, development and manufacturing expertise, Jazwares is an award-winning company with a progressive focus on identifying new trends and transforming them into high-quality products for consumers of all ages. Jazwares, which is headquartered in Sunrise, FL, has offices around the world and sells in over 100 countries. Since its inception in 1997, Jazwares continues to grow through the development of new products and the strategic acquisitions of companies like First Act™, Russ Berrie™, Zag Toys™, Wicked Cool Toys™ and Kellytoy®.