Test Automation Developer - Software Engineer
This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is a AAA studio developing one of the top AAA Franchises of all time. They are looking for a Test Automation Developer to join their team working on the next big shooter experience. They are seeking talented, experienced developers who want to work on a AAA franchise that will redefine the experience and live and breathe as a service for years to come. They need your help to bootstrap into a sustainable culture of highly scalable test automation and rapid iteration between disciplines.
- Work closely with test to automate existing manual test cases.
- Work with dev leads and senior developers to improve existing test automation frameworks.
- Write new test automation to ensure feature and system work is reliable and future-proof.
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications & Skills (must haves)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Development experience in games (or related) industry
- At least 2 years of professional C# experience
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Experience with Lua or similar scripting systems
- Experience with NUnit or similar unit test frameworks
- Experience building test automation for complex systems
- Experience with C++
- Good 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!