Outsourcing Production Artist (Temporary Assignment)
This position is for a temporary engagement through our staffing partner Yoh Services.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for this position.
- Responsible for uploading and downloading art packages and assets to the FTP
- Ability to create art packages for outsourcing
- Ability to give feedback on the assets that come back
- Ability to integrate in-coming assets into the game
- Understand multiple asset creation pipelines, and techniques
- Ability to create and fix assets
- Ability to gather feedback and art assets from the art team
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Skills & Requirements
Requirements & Skills:
- Must have competent Maya modeling skills / create block mesh and know how to optimize low res and highrez modeling
- Must have competent Photoshop texturing/UVing skills for giving UV feedback
- Must be familiar with Zbrush
- Must have an art background to make aesthetic choices
- Familiar with Substance designer and painter workflow
- Graphic design skills (logo designs and typography)
As a part of the Naughty Dog application process, candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio or demo reel of their work and may be asked to complete an art test.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our website: Outsourcing Production Artist (Temporary Assignment)
The Recruiting Process
We feel it is important to let you know how the recruiting process works here at Naughty Dog. Here is what you can expect from us:
- Upon submission, you will receive an automated message stating your resume has been received and will be reviewed thoroughly by our recruiting team.
- Due to the high volume of applications received, it is not possible to respond directly to each candidate.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted for an initial phone screen or test.
- The next step is a second phone or Skype interview, or an invite to come out and meet us at the studio.
- In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
- If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file for future consideration.
Thank you for your interest in Naughty Dog.
About the Company
Naughty Dog is the developer of some of the most critically acclaimed and top-selling video games on PlayStation platforms, having created the classic Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter series, as well as modern franchises Uncharted and The Last of Us. We have become recognized as industry leaders for our storytelling, graphics and cinematic quality in our games. The studio is currently developing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and The Last of Us Part II.
Since Naughty Dog is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Interactive Entertainment, we also have many perks that comes from being in the Sony family – movie screenings on the Sony Pictures lots and discounts on electronics, music, movies and PlayStation hardware and software. Of course, you just can’t beat our location. Naughty Dog is based near the ocean – and beaches – in Santa Monica, California, where beautiful weather and fair temperatures grace us year-round.