Client is looking for a Video Producer to create and develop video content as part of storytelling and content strategy. As a Video Producer, you will help deliver on initiatives through proper shooting, video editing, and video content creation. You will engage with a variety of internal teams on a number of different video projects, and no day will be the same as the last.
- Ideate, create, shoot, and edit video content
- Help execute Livestreams, from ideation to execution
Skills & Requirements
- 4+ years of experience in video production
Experience and Skills
- Ability to create and edit video content
- Strong cross-team communication skills. You can work with creatives, technical people, and non-technical people alike.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- High production standards and quality bar.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to manage and track towards hard dates and content embargoes
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel for work
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at firstname.lastname@example.org and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.