The position of Matte Painter requires someone with knowledge of 3D software, with 3 years + experience in a similar role working on broadcast or film projects. Successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a fast paced production. They will have a well-developed 'eye' and excellent working knowledge of colour, art and design.
Skills & Requirements
- Work with the Art Director and TDs to deliver Matte Paintings for the Project.
- Troubleshoot areas where Matte Paintings can be used more effectively.
- Create set extensions for existing 3D Locations.
- Must have very strong painting skills with wide variety of experience in different styles.
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Good understanding of compositing Pipeline where Matte paintings and set extensions are employed (required).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced production environment.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply.
About the Company
Brown Bag Films are one of Europe’s most exciting, original and successful creative-led animation studios and is part of the 9 Story Media Group, with locations in Toronto, Dublin, Manchester, New York and Bali.
Making stand out/exceptional content for kids is at the heart of everything we do, and our bar is always set to “excellent” when it comes to the quality of our work. Our studios are highly collaborative spaces, where mentoring and on the job training is built into our daily practices. Our team members benefit from competitive compensation packages, working on award-winning 2D and 3D content, a thriving work culture and maybe too much cake!
We recently celebrated Brown Bag Films Dublin's 25th Birthday!
See how we've grown.....