PUBG - Lead 3D Artist (Project)
ZAM is looking for a 3D Artist to work on our latest cinematic for PUBG Mobile, working from our new satellite studio in Los Angeles, California. This project spans the entire month of February 2020. You'll be working directly with the project directors and producers on-site.
We value new ideas and approaches to our process, as well as the ability to learn what makes our audiences and brands tick. Being part of our team means collaborating in some of the most beloved games in the industry, and letting your passion for gaming shine through. Because of the global nature of our productions, we look for artists with experience in working on projects where new feedback is always around the corner.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience working with realistic, pre-rendered CG
- Expertise using Arnold Renderer, including texturing, shading and lighting
- An natural eye for composition and scene flow
- Basic rigging and animation knowhow
- Proficiency with Autodesk Maya preferred
- Working knowhow with Zbrush sculpts and retopology to Maya
- Experience working with detailed weapons a plus
- Ability to create abstract background and lighting setups also a plus
- Agency experience welcome
How to Apply
Visit our Linkedin job post to apply.
About the Company
Providing creative services for Tencent Games in the United States, ZAM produces content for games such as Player Unknown Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBGM), Ring of Elysium and Chess Rush. With our productions reaching hundreds of millions of players worldwide, we focus on providing art and animation that appeals to a global audience. Given the diversity of our brands, we pride ourselves in keeping an attention to detail while working with a broad range of art styles.