Lighting Artist Contract - Forza Team
Playground Games are looking for a Lighting Artist to join our Forza Horizon team here in Leamington Spa.
As a Lighting Artist you will use both baked and dynamic lighting solutions to realise the vision for our game.
As an important member of the team, you’ll be responsible for consistently creating high quality lighting art, meeting deadlines and identifying risks or opportunities for improvement. All our team members must be highly motivated, flexible and detail conscious.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of lighting theory.
- Understanding and experience baking lightmaps.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting pipelines and cutting-edge art techniques.
- An interest in off-line 3D rendering.
- Understanding of physically based rendering.
- A passion for games.
- Experience with compositing is desirable, but not required.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Playground Games is an Xbox Game Studio and one of the highest rated video game developers in the world, with two AAA studios based in Leamington Spa.
Famed for the critically-acclaimed Forza Horizon franchise, our latest release, Forza Horizon 4, is the highest rated Xbox exclusive this generation with a 92 metacritic. In both 2017 and 2018 the studio has awarded Best Place to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Our newly-established second studio is committed to bringing together some of the most experienced and talented developers from around the world to develop an unannounced open-world action RPG.