3D Character Artist
We’re looking for a versatile Senior or Mid 3D Character Artist to help us bring our first vibrant, new world to life. As the first full time character artist on the team, you will help us discover and define the character art style for our game.
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sculpt and texture high quality character and creature models
- Work closely with the Art Director and concept artists to help define the vision and set a high quality bar for our character models
- Ensure character models are consistent with the visual style of the game
- Help develop and improve the character art pipeline
- Push the visual bar as high as possible while still always putting the end player experience first
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of games industry experience working as a Character Artist on AAA video games
- Demonstrated expertise in shape design and anatomy
- Effective at working in cross discipline teams to achieve a shared mission
- Motivated by creating great games & a passionate gamer on your own time
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Professional experience working in Unreal 4
- Personal or Professional experience developing stylized characters
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an introduction and your resume.
About the Company
We’re a game development team based in Los Angeles, dedicated to the idea that online games can deliver deeper, more meaningful experiences.
With our first project, we’re exploring new styles of game design and tackling difficult technical problems to create a game that’s beautiful and intricate, delivering far more than superficial entertainment or basic wish fulfillment, an experience that becomes a meaningful part of your life. Our vision is to create a compelling virtual universe filled with rich and diverse gameplay experiences and social interactions that will keep you playing for years, evolving along with you and the rest of the community.. We want our players to feel valued as well as a true sense of belonging.
Sounds ambitious? We think so, too. If you’re interested in the challenge of building a new genre, in making rewarding interactive & community experiences filled with amazing art and world class technology to support this living world, join us on the journey.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com. We are excited to hear from you!
- Base Salary, Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k), and Equity
- Relocation assistance