This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is seeking talented and experienced Sound Designers to work on the next highly anticipated installment in their AAA franchise. Candidates will be designing original content along with implementing them into the game.
The Sound Designer will be working closely with the creative audio team leads to plan, design and integrate high quality assets for Halo Infinite. You will be working closely with a team that has decades of experience and will collaborate with key stakeholders from other disciplines.
- Be able to conceptualize, design, implement, and mix high quality content for a variety of systems inside of Wwise.
- Variety of systems include, ambiences, Front end and in game UI, Dialogue processing, character design, narrative driven moments, and special abilities.
- Working closely with your peers and audio leads to meet deadlines
- Assist with editing and recording of source material and dialogue
Skills & Requirements
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of game audio experience
- Needs to have shipped one title as a sound designer
- Ability to take direction and follow specifications
- Ability to create appropriate, and satisfying content that covers both realism and science fiction
- Well-rounded set of sound design skills
- Proficient in using Pro Tools
- Firm understanding of Wwise
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Experience using world editors
- Familiar with Maya and frame event animation
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!