This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
Client is looking for an Audio Lead that can use their experience in games to identify opportunities for sound across the project and work directly with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver class-leading experiences to our players.
- Actively contribute in project planning discussions, identifying opportunities for sound contributions and innovations
- Work alongside the other Audio Leaders to define the audio needs of the project
- Collaborate with non-audio leaders on feature designs, concepts, and prototypes
- Design and manage advanced audio integration systems
- Build audio assets that deliver on feature goals and complement the audio aesthetic of the game
- Prepare audio design documentation and presentations
- Maintain a high quality bar across your areas of involvement
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience building audio for games
- Detailed knowledge of game audio production processes and pipelines
- Comprehensive understanding of audio signal flow principles and audio best practices
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate across multiple non-audio disciplines
- Proficiency with non-linear audio editing tools (Nuendo, Reaper, etc)
- Audio integration experience (FMOD Studio, Wwise, Unreal, etc.)
- Demonstrate a high skill level in Sound Design for interactive applications
- Prior Audio Lead experience on at least one previous AAA title
- Proficiency with FMOD Studio
- Perforce or other source control applications
- Task Management tools (TFS, Jira, Trello, Confluence, etc.)
Top 3 must-have hard skills
- Audio esthetic – understanding of how to deliver on a vision
- Audio editing skills
- Creative sound design ability
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!