Reporting to the Art Director and Game Design team, the UI/UX Designer take ownership of UI features and drive them to completion. You can create user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and effectively apply color theory and design principles to craft visual designs with a high degree of polish. After delivering mock-ups and design specs, you can implement them directly in Unity with the help of the programmers and tech artists.
You are collaborative by nature and enjoy working with others to develop concepts and ideas. You see new challenges as opportunities to develop your own skills and keen to keep honing your technical ability and expertise. UI/UX Designer should be focused on user experience.
The position is for our HQ based in Chengdu, China, although we are open for someone based in our Bangkok branch to work remotely for HQ.
Skills & Requirements
- Work closely with art director, designers and programmers to create a high-quality User Interface experience
- Use Photoshop (and/or other graphic tools) and Unity to create and implement User Interface
- Familiar with particle systems, shaders, and mesh effects
- Creating a variety of UI elements including Icons, HUD, and Menus
- At least 2+ years professional UI Artist experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of layout design and usability principles
- Ability to iterate and implement quickly without sacrificing quality
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and/or Flash
- Excellent grasp of typography and colour theory
- Familiar with Unity / and or game engines.
- Oral and written communication English skills as well as good instructional skills.
- Excellent self-organisation and self-motivation abilities.
- Able to receive and give constructive criticism/feedbacks
- Willingness to mentor and share skills and experience with other team-members
- Comfortable to work in International/English speaking environment
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV and portfolio (if any) to email@example.com
About the Company
Tap4Fun is a global video-games company headquartered in Chengdu, China, with studios in Paris, Beijing and expanding to multiple locations across the globe. The core business of the company focuses on developing, operating and investing mobile online games such as successful hits like Brutal Age, Invasion, Sea Game, Kiss of War, Galaxy Legend, Spartan Wars...
Tap4Fun is currently developing a new game studio in Bangkok, Thailand.
Check out www.tap4fun.com for more info.