About The Job
IllFonic is seeking an Animator to join our team on our next great title for PC and consoles.
This job requires an animator with experience creating realistic key frame animations. As an Animator, you will work with the Animation Lead and Senior Animators to help define the quality of game play and cinematic animations. Applicants must have good communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a collaborative development environment.
- Work with the Animation lead to help define the look and feel of the animations and produce animation blockouts
- Create animations for cinematics in addition to game play related animations.
- Using both key frame and motion capture animation, create believable animations that are both artistically sound and compliment design functions
- Communicate efficiently, take notes when necessary, and work well under tight deadlines
- Aid in troubleshooting when necessary
- Work with the animation lead to communicate any unknowns that may have impact on established schedules
Skills & Requirements
- A portfolio showing a solid background in and animation,
- The ability to create realistic animations
- Practical knowledge of current 3D software (Maya and Motion builder)
- Task Driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- 2+ years professional experience
- Passion for playing and creating games
- Self-driven with strong communication skills
- Experience working closely other disciplines as well as being a team player
How to Apply
About the Company
Founded in 2007, IllFonic is an independent video game developer with studios in Golden, Colorado and Tacoma, Washington. Our staff is composed of video game, music, and technology veterans redefining how games are made and marketed. Past titles and collaborations include Friday the 13th: The Game, Dead Alliance, Star Citizen, Evolve, Armored Warfare, Crysis 3, and Nexuiz.