Level Artist (M/F)
For its Annecy Production Studio, Ubisoft is looking for several Level Artists (M/F) to join our team in charge of developing a AAA games on site.
You will join the project's Art team and will work on level art and asset textures and modeling. In this capacity, you will be responsible for the graphic composition of an environment within the game.
You will work in close collaboration with the Level Designers on implementing game elements.
In short, you will ensure that your work remains within the artistic, technical and gameplay constraints.
Skills & Requirements
- You are skilled at designing and composing 3D backgrounds in a game editor, you master modeling under 3DS Max or Maya. You also have an excellent sense of composition.
- Independent, organized and proactive, you have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work on a team. You are extremely adaptable, especially in terms of quality and time constraints.
- You have good artistic skills and a good sense of observation. Versatility, independence and a sense of initiative are your strong points.
- You are proficient in English, French is not mandatory
Additional desired skills :
- Texture reation (substance painter/designer)
- Interest in ighting
- Familiarity with the history of art and architecture
- Good basic 2D drawing technique
- Proficiency in ZBrush and in baking normal maps
You are passionate about creating video games and have a strong gaming background.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
These positions are available in summer 2019 !
Please send your resume, a covering letter and all personal / professional work or Website that may interest us for this position.
Require references for your book: production of realistic style.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
At Ubisoft Annecy, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
About the Company
At the heart of the Alps, with over 200,000 inhabitants, Annecy is a gorgeous town surrounded by mountains! Only 30 minutes by car from Geneva and just over an hour from Lyon, Annecy is a beautiful, vibrant town that has something to offer to everybody.
Perfectly located, Ubisoft Annecy was established in 1996, with Rayman® 2 The Great Escape for PS2 accounting for its first project. The studio developed its online and multiplayer expertise among different games, especially on the Tom Clancy’s SP franchise. The studio was then trusted to work and develop The Assassin’s Creed® brand multiplayer before setting the bar even higher on Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag®. Ubisoft Annecy collaborated on Assassin’s Creed® Unity and Assassin’s Creed® Syndicate while contributing to shipping The Crew®. More recently, the team collaborated with Massive Entertainment on the record-breaking new IP Tom Clancy’s The Division®. Simultaneously, the teams worked on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands in association with Ubisoft Paris. For the first time in its lifetime, Ubisoft Annecy is leading its own project with Steep™, in collaboration with Ubisoft Kiev, Ubisoft Belgrade, Ubisoft Montpellier and Ubisoft Pune. Born in the mountains of the French Alps and created by a team of passionate riders, Steep™ is the first open world action sports game.
Ubisoft Annecy is currently working with Massive entertainment on the freshly announced Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2.
You want to be part of the team ? Take a look to our job opportunities !