Senior Environment Modeler
Bluepoint Games is looking for AAA quality SENIOR ENVIRONMENT MODELERS to join our team on a full time or contract basis. Set the example through creating high quality assets for our latest AAA title, for current generation home consoles and beyond.
Please note: This is not an entry-level. Professional experience is required.
Sculpt highly detailed geometry
Model and unwrap game ready geometry
Apply and modify PBR material techniques
Contribute to improving techniques and workflow
Develop and learn the latest art creation technologies
Collaborate with fellow Artists, Team Leads, Engineering and Design departments
Skills & Requirements
- A portfolio reflecting high quality game art
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the games industry with at least one AAA shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- Expert level ZBrush skills
- Advanced knowledge of Maya modeling and UV tools
- A proven understanding of baking hi to low resolution geometry
- Strong knowledge of Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines
- Desire to learn new techniques and technologies
- Enjoy working with, communicating, and mentoring other artists
- Ability to work onsite at our facility in Austin, TX
The ideal candidate shall also have:
- Experience with Allegorithmic Substance Designer
- Drawing/painting skills
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements specified above and you feel the potential calling you, please email your resume and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “SENIOR ENVIRONMENT MODELER” and your name and in the subject line.
If you currently reside outside of the US, please state whether you are legally authorized to work in the US.
About the Company
The Bluepoint team is preparing for our next remake of a classic. Want to be part of creating something special, a game millions of gamers are eagerly anticipating?
Bluepoint Games is a small studio with big ideas, always looking for elite game development talent to join our family. If you too stand for quality and attention to detail, then join us in delivering nothing less than the games fans want to play.
Since our inception in 2006, Bluepoint Games has worked on many critically acclaimed franchises such as God of War, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid, Flower, Gravity Rush, Titanfall, and Uncharted.
For these reasons and many others - Hill Country, lakes, and live music; an inspired university town with a thriving high-tech industry and creative community - we proudly call Austin home. We're confident you'll love it here too!