Senior Environment Modeler
Bluepoint Games is looking for AAA quality SENIOR ENVIRONMENT MODELERS to join our team on a full time or contract basis. Set the example through creating high quality assets for our latest AAA title, for current generation home consoles and beyond.
Please note: This is not an entry-level. Professional experience is required.
Sculpt highly detailed geometry
Model and unwrap game ready geometry
Apply and modify PBR material techniques
Contribute to improving techniques and workflow
Develop, learn, and teach the latest art creation technologies
Collaborate with fellow Artists, Team Leads, Engineering and Design departments
Skills & Requirements
- A portfolio reflecting high quality game art
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the games industry with at least one AAA shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- Expert level ZBrush skills
- Advanced knowledge of Maya modeling and UV tools
- A proven understanding of baking hi to low resolution geometry
- Strong knowledge of Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines
- Desire to learn new techniques and technologies
- Enjoy working with, communicating, and mentoring other artists
- Ability to work onsite at our facility in Austin, TX
The ideal candidate shall also have:
- Experience with Allegorithmic Substance Designer
- Drawing/painting skills
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements specified above and you feel the potential calling you, please email your resume and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “SENIOR ENVIRONMENT MODELER” and your name and in the subject line.
If you currently reside outside of the US, please state whether you are legally authorized to work in the US.
About the Company
Our team at Bluepoint Games is pushing further in remaking another classic. Want to be part of recreating something special, a game millions of gamers loved and eagerly anticipate?
Bluepoint Games is a mid-sized studio with AAA aspirations, always welcoming elite game development talent to our family. If you also stand for the industry-leading quality and attention to detail expected from us, then join us in remaking classic games fans want to play, ensuring they look and feel as good as fans remember them.
Since inception in 2006, Bluepoint Games has had the privilege to revitalize many critically acclaimed franchises: God of War, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid, Flower, Gravity Rush, Titanfall, Uncharted, and again on our latest, unannounced projects.
For these reasons and many others - the Hill Country, lakes, and live music; an inspired university town with a thriving high-tech industry and creative community - we proudly call Austin home. Much of our staff originates from out of state and now they love it here. We're confident you'll love it here, too!