Production Artist (Remote)
SILICON VALLEY product ingenuity x LAS VEGAS integrated resort experience x ASIA PACIFIC games market = PLAYSTUDIOS ASIA, based in Hong Kong!
We are a mobile / social games company competing in the fast-growing and dynamic mobile / social games market with a suite of casino and gambling style games that follow the ‘social’ or ‘play for fun' model.
Our mission is to make the industry's most beautiful, engaging, and polished games in partnership with iconic travel, hospitality, and entertainment brands and offer aspirational travel and leisure experiences as loyalty rewards to our best customers. We are growing our team of world-class product, engineering, marketing, and loyalty talent!
- Manage the assets and files as they move through the production process
- Final polishing on game assets from Production Team
- Organize files that are delivered from outsource vendors & freelancers
- Process assets/textures from files delivered by outsource vendors & freelancers.
- Manage a clean texture delivery practice to the Content Engineers.
- Work directly with supervising Lead Artist and Creative Director to deliver concept designs and production art assets that meet the standards for design and production
- Support asset concept and production as-needed under direction of the Lead Artist
- Maintain internal cloud-based texture and font library
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in a game development process/pipeline
- Strong organizational skills in both presenting work and file structure
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong draftsmanship or painting ability and an understanding of art principles including form, color theory, lighting, and composition
- Highly communicative, organized, motivated, and meets deadlines
- Ability to work from 2D rough concept to 2D production finish
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
- Applications must include a link to your online portfolio.
- You may be expected to complete a paid art test as a part of the interviewing procedure.
- Please send your application to email@example.com
About the Company
WE ARE A MOBILE / SOCIAL GAMES STARTUP
We compete in the dynamic mobile / social games market worldwide with a suite of casino and gambling style games that follow the ‘social’ or ‘freemium’ model. Our games model is ‘play for fun’ only, and legal in all of the market jurisdictions that we operate in. Our owners and investors include strategic and established venture capital investors, as well as our team members and founders.
WHAT WE DO
We make beautiful, engaging, highly polished games that feature real-world brands and also offer travel and leisure experiences as loyalty rewards to our best customers.
Playstudios Orion division is 100% distributed, there are no physical offices, everyone is remotely scattered across the globe - we work from the comfort of our home! To us, happiness is the result of being able to embrace flexible hours, and working on tasks that are meaningful. We don’t think that a great job should require you to uproot your life and your family, or that a life event should force you out of a great job. We want to work with great people no matter where your life takes you.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Flexible hours
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Easy online sharing platform to reduce unnecessary meetings
- Path towards Fulltime Onsite (our Remote employees often have the option to become Onsite staff)