- Create a variety of real-time, mocap based biped and quadruped animations and state machines at a high, consistent quality bar.
- Collaborate with Tech Art to implement animations and state machines in engine.
- Work closely with the Lead Technical Animator during motion capture shoots.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to deliver compelling character experiences.
- Identify opportunities to improve workflows and increase efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Technical Animators on improvements to the animation tools.
- Present ideas, feedback, and create documentation relating to core animation workflows.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years’ game animation experience or related entertainment industry experience.
- Experience working with motion capture data.
- A demo reel demonstrating an understanding of grounded, realistic human movement.
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and how best to adapt those to create believable characters and experiences.
- Strong knowledge of one or more 3D animation packages, Maya and MotionBuilder preferred.
- In-depth industry knowledge of character, animation, and motion capture pipelines.
- Enthusiasm for studying and analyzing animation and movement from other media.
- Experience with Granny 3D animation system a plus.
How to Apply
Please send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com
Please note this position does not offer any kind of visa sponsorship
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.