Mid to Senior Technical Animator
- Create awesome rigs for characters and environment props.
- Create awesome animations for characters and environments.
- Collaborate iteratively with designers, programmers and other team members to implement characters and animations in engine.
- Provide reasonable time estimates, and communicate when adjustments are needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Unreal 4 and/or Unity experience on a shipped commercial title.
- At least 3 years commercial game development experience.
- Expertise in Rigging, Skinning, and Animating in 3dsMax.
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the process involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Experience with physics/ragdoll setup in engine.
- Able to effectively collaborate with other departments.
- Motivated and self-driven; complete tasks without intense supervision.
- Skilled problem solver
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Experience with MaxScript and creating tools for use by animators.
- Experience with FX and particle animation.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply, send us an e-mail: email@example.com!
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants we cannot reply to each individually. Only those in consideration for a position will receive a reply. Thank you!
About the Company
Located in thriving Austin, Texas, Airship Syndicate was founded by four industry vets formerly of Vigil Games - the house that Darksiders built. Led by visionary comic artist Joe Madureira, we work with a focused group of talented contributors located both in our studio and around the world. Our first project, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, recently shipped on PC, Switch, Xbox One and PS4.
Our goal is simple: build a lean, fun game studio that creates top quality games for PC and console.