Technical Audio Designer - Voice Over
Technical Audio Designer needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
Our AAA franchise audio team is currently looking for a Voice Over Audio Implementer to help improve and maintain our VO systems and pipeline. Your input and creativity will help shape the cutting edge audio systems that enable our team to deliver a world class audio and narrative experience.
You will work closely with our narrative and audio teams to implement VO into the game, maintain pipelines and systems and refine our existing technology. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, who can contribute new ideas and collaborate on a diverse team.
- Work directly with Audio Implementers and Narrative Designers to implement, debug and iterate on VO pipeline features and technology
- Design post-processing effects for character voices
- Edit and process VO lines to meet high audio standards
- Create and maintain tracking and management documentation for thousands of individual assets
- Playtest and debug game audio systems related to VO playback
Skills & Requirements
Qualification and Skills:
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in game audio
- Experience with Wwise
- Game engine experience (Unreal, Unity, proprietary engine, etc.)
- Experience with Pro Tools and plugin processing chains
- Self-motivated, quick learner, able to investigate issues and find answers independently
- Collaborative team player who values contributing to others success.
- Experience shipping a AAA game title
- Experience managing, tracking, and processing VO files on a large scale project
- Experience managing pipelines and build processes
- Experience working in and maintaining a professional audio or video studio
- Experience with technical audio implementation and optimization
- Experience with scripting languages such as LUA, XML, or visual scripting tools
- Experience improving game engine tools, workflows, and systems
- Experience working on a first person shooter game.
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!