Senior Front-End Software GUI Engineer
We are Looking for a Senior Front-End Software GUI Engineer to join Substance Alchemist Team!
About the job :
- Design, code, review, test and debug high-end software dedicated to 3D artists
- Collaborate with the product design and product management teams
- Propose technical solutions and innovation as well as improvements to production processes
- Work in a small and autonomous team, with a direct link to other Senior Software Developers and the CTO
- Participate to a highly-collaborative, inspiring creative environment
- Embrace Agile methodologies with full transparency and cooperation, development sprints and frequent releases
Skills & Requirements
About you :
- Five or more years experienced
- Fluent in C++
- Experience developing UI architecture and UI for desktop product
- Experience collaborating with a UX/UI designer
- Capable of working within an agile development team
- Knowledge of basic data structures, algorithms and computational complexity
- Multi-platform development and packaging experience (Windows / MacOS / Linux)
- Computer graphics APIs experience (preferably OpenGL)
- Ray/path tracing algorithms experience
- Game engine experience (Unreal Engine 4, Unity, etc.)
- Foundation in multi-threading
- Interest in customer requirements analysis
- Interest in improving user experience
How to Apply
Follow the link : Senior Front-End Software GUI Engineer
About the Company
Allegorithmic - an Adobe Company, is the industry leader in 3D texture and material creation technologies. More than 200,000 users in the domains of games and entertainment, animation and VFX, architecture, and design rely on Allegorithmic's award-winning Substance texture and material authoring software for developing the next generation of digital content.
Clients include: Activision, Sony Computer Entertainment, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Double Negative, Naughty Dog, Foster+Partners, Gensler, Louis Vuitton, Mercedes,etc...
Founded in 2003, Allegorithmic is based in France with offices in Clermont-Ferrand, Lyon and Paris, and has global offices in Los Angeles, Cleveland, Montreal, Seoul and Singapore.
We create software for artists in a highly-collaborative, inspiring and creative environment, come join us!
Looking forward to meet you at Allegorithmic!