Lead Asset Artist
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced, talented artist to join the Cyberpunk 2077 team. As Lead Asset Artist, you will be responsible for shaping the world of Cyberpunk by creating highest quality assets and managing a team of creative artists.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Leading our internal asset art team.
- Creating high quality art and maintaining the quality standard within the team.
- Working closely with the Art Director, Environment Lead and Producers.
- Maintaining and constantly improving the production pipeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supporting, giving feedback, evaluating and mentoring team members.
- Maintaining an efficient feedback process with outsourcing vendors.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the game development industry as a 3D Artist.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Lead Artist.
- Strong skill set in both organic and hard-surface modelling.
- Efficiency in self-managing time with a high degree of accountability and minimal instruction.
- Proven understanding of in-game 3D model dependencies (SFX, VFX, UI, lighting, animation)
- Substance Designer/Painter knowledge.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Jira or Shotgun project management software.
- Experience with outsourcing and co-development.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Artists should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.
About the Company
WE OFFER YOU
- A chance to work in a passionate and creative environment among other experienced and talented cutscene artists.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Ambitious and independent, we made international big leagues with the globally acclaimed The Witcher series. Over 25 million copies sold and more than a 1000 awards garnered later, we still, and more than ever, believe in gamer-centric video game development and building an honest, bilateral connection with gamers.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We started our journey as a bunch of dreamers in 2002; there are over 450 of us now and we’re still growing and looking for people who can help us pack an even bigger punch. We’re headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, and we have offices in Cracow and Los Angeles. We’re stock exchange listed, but we never allow this to put any brakes on our creative momentum.