- Create high quality environment assets optimized for real-time rendering
- Collaborate with Level Designers and other artists to build out levels and environments within the engine editor
- Keep current with best practices and art creation workflows
- Partner with Technical Artists to define workflows and provide best practices documentation
*Please note that there is a possibility we offer the position as a contract employee.
Skills & Requirements
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 3+ years of experience creating high quality environment art for games/film
- Expertise with standard 2D and 3D applications (Photoshop, Substance Painter, Maya, ZBrush)
- In depth knowledge of modeling for game ready assets and optimization techniques
- Strong knowledge of PBR material and texture workflows
- Self-motivated, team-player with good communication skills
- Ability to create high-quality photorealistic game ready environment assets
- Able to adapt to new workflows, techniques and learn new art creation packages
- 5+ years of experience creating high quality environment art for games/film
- Japanese language proficiency or willingness to learn
- Experience with Substance Designer
- Experience with procedural/parametric generation tools and workflows
- Knowledge of Capcom franchises
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our website here:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Work History
About the Company
Changing the future of gaming together.
From Japan to the world.
Capcom is a leading Japanese publisher and developer responsible for creating iconic franchises such as Resident Evil and Devil May Cry. Since the growth of gaming in the 80s, Capcom continues to produce games that resonate with a global audience and their IP have been wholly integrated in pop culture. The company has left their mark across generations, engaging both new and vintage audiences.
At Capcom, you have the opportunity to work with veterans and passionate teams in the field. Capcom is known for its unique art-style and approaches to game design. As a bonus, you get to live in the historic and vibrant city of Osaka, close to both Kyoto and Nara, the cultural capitals of Japan. Come join us and take up the challenge of building new worlds while expanding your own.
Copyright ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.