Junior / Mid Level 2D Artist
Our Junior / Mid Level Artists are responsible for the creation of symbol art, backgrounds, characters, panels, titles and logos for our library of slots games. Working alongside our artists and animators, our Junior / Mid Level Artists will report directly to the Art Director and be given feedback from both the Art Director and Lead Artist.
Junior / Mid Level Artists will seek to learn from Senior Artists whenever time permits.
Due to the global changes affecting businesses, our staff currently work remotely from home and will be doing so for the foreseeable future.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong concept art skills
- High quality finished art skills
- Strong illustration skills specifically people, animals, inanimate objects and backgrounds
- Good typography skills
- A sense of proper graphic design and aesthetic layout
- Some UI art experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to self manage and meet deadlines
- Able to take direction when given
- Ability to follow pipeline procedures
- Ability to read art briefs and follow direction from the Lead Artist and Art Director
- Moderate to fluent level of English communication skills (either written or spoken)
- Can work quickly and under pressure
- Work cleanly with easy to understand files and layer names
Currently we are looking for junior/mid level candidates who have at least 2 years experience in the slots or game development industries. However we will consider a candidate who shows highly developed skills in their portfolio.
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
About the Company
Century Game, formerly known as DianDian Interactive
Offices in Beijing, Shanghai and San Francisco
More than 1000 employees from over 20 countries
10+ internal game studios
More than 3 TOP HIT publishing games