Associate Art Director [Tom Clancy's The Division 2]
We are looking for an Associate Art Director to drive the artistic process for projects at the studio here in Malmö. Working with briefs and guidance from the Art and Creative Director whilst closely liaising with other directors you will define the overall vision for art and how to best realize the game’s creative ambitions. Furthermore, you will build a team that fosters an atmosphere of curiosity and collaboration both within and without the art discipline to deliver the best overall game experience.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Work within the Art Direction team to help develop and drive the artistic vision for our game.
- Collaborate with our partner studios in order to ensure consistency and quality for the projects.
- Help creating the framework of the worlds we are creating.
- Oversee briefs and provide feedback to help our production teams as part of the Art Direction team.
You as a person
You are product oriented and able to articulate and communicate a strong creative process. Culture is important to you, and you are able to turn your high ambition into action while facilitating a collaborative environment. You are highly motivated, deliberate in your actions and reflective of their consequence. On top of that you have a clear understanding of what makes a good director and are able to communicate that to others in the studio.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience working with AAA games.
- Clear understanding of art pipelines
- Ability to frame delivery goals for a team, and review and edit with them to achieve success
- Strong documentation skills and the ability to effectively apply them to production
- In-depth comprehension of the technical landscape; hardware, software and technique
- Documented leadership experience and great collaboration skills
- Experience working with media or creative endeavors outside games
Please note that candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply through our website by clicking the following link: Associate Art Director
About the Company
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 615 people from 47 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.