Bongfish is currently seeking an experienced Technical Artist to join our team in Graz, Austria.
In this role, you will help create stunningly realistic 3D worlds for an innovative & cutting-edge AAA game.
You will build and maintain automated and efficient 3D content pipelines and collaborate with a talented group of engineers to develop new technologies for large scale content generation.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with scripting (Python, Lua, Blueprints OR CityEngine)
- Strong digital art skills (2D, 3D modelling, texturing)
- Strong proactive problem-solving attitude
As a plus:
- You have some background in architecture
- Or even an art-related degree
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
At Bongfish, developers help craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. With a high-tech approach to game development, the company has more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms. Bongfish is the biggest game developer in Austria, with 80 developers.
WHY JOIN US?
- You might not know it because we don't advertise much, but we offer a stable work environment while working on AAA games played by millions.
- We support working remotely and onsite
- When we ask our team what they like most here, they say: their colleagues, the culture and work conditions, their role and living their passion for games - is this something you can relate to?
- We care about each other, which means we offer work-life balance, the opportunity to develop, and the flexibility to accommodate personal situations.
- Our team is composed of 15 different nationalities, so English is our main language in the office.
- We share a straightforward mindset: be pragmatic, focus on the goal, and keep cool.
- Our HQ is situated in Graz, Austria, a hidden gem between the Mediterranean Sea and the Alps, with an extraordinary high quality of life.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualiﬁcations.