3D Visualization Specialist (f/m/d)
Imagine new horizons…
In this role, you are part of our Experience Creation unit, which is responsible for turning pure data into amazing product experiences - not resting until they meet the customer’s expectations. As part of our Staging team, you create high-quality 3D visualizations for the automotive industry. You will work in close collaboration with our 2D postproduction experts and other teams to deliver first-class web car configurators.
We are looking for a 3D Visualization Specialist, who combines a technical affinity with an artistic eye. With your passion for 3D visualization, you get the chance to work with well-known clients from the automotive industry and get inside views into their newest and even undisclosed models and designs. Your work creates an experience for customers all over the world and therefore is an important interface between our clients - the producers - and their customers.
You will become part of a long legacy of automotive visualization and will have the chance to become a specialist in creating photo-realistic assets. Be part of our international team of specialists striving to create the best visual experience for our customers.
#3DArtist #Visualization #3D #Rendering #Photorealistic #Automotive #Lighting #Shader #Texture
What will your role be?
- Generate layer setups for configurators for our well-known automotive customers
- Define Materials and look and feel for the product in alignment with the client’s Designers and Marketing Specialists
- Assure high visual quality and product correctness of produced assets
- Collaborate closely with Product Specialists, 2D Postproduction Artists and Project Management
- Create light and reflection setups for cars in a studio or real environment
The challenges ahead
- Learn our software and internal workflows from our Pros
- Create photo-realistic assets for our configurator systems
- Take over responsibility and leadership within projects
Skills & Requirements
Your key success factors
- Passion for 3D visualization and sense of responsibility pushing you to reach the best quality for our customers
- Educated eye for detail, along with comprehensive understanding of principles of visualization - light and shadow, materials, texturing, environments etc.
- Interest in learning new software and tools and the drive to proactively pursue your self-development
- Technical mindset, not afraid of complex workflows and also working with Excel
- Ability to see the big picture and think outside the box
- Good communication skills, especially in English, to enable you to work well in an international team
How to Apply
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D Visualization. Interested? Send us your application documents and your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations via our application tool.
About the Company
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.