We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented game producer who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment. This role would be working primarily with our Live Team.
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve conflict across levels
- Own hard tasks independently & work through ambiguity across team members and leads
- Accelerate others, find ways to accomplish more by enabling others
- Lead by example & have impact on rest of production team without direct management
- Work with multiple disciplines including programmers, designers, artists, animators, audio designers and more to create compelling gameplay and experiences
- Communicate with Leads and collaborate with discipline directors to solve problems and mitigate risk
- Coordinate with external teams and partners and managing dependencies
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years of experience in game development and shipped at least 1 AAA title
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software– Outlook, Excel, and Project
- Proficiency with Agile methodology for software development and related software
- Interest in Halo
How to Apply
Please email your resume to: Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be reached via the phone at 425-289-2661. These are 12 month contract positions with the possibility of extensions. These are on the Shooter team at Halo.
About the Company
Artech's Mission is to provide exceptional IT staffing and project management services for clients time-sensitive and mission critical applications through best value solutions and promoting highest standards of quality, integrity and mutual respect.