Senior Cinematic 3D Artist
RosieReality believes in capturing family audiences by producing family-focused cinematic shorts of the highest quality that have the ability to seamlessly move between tv screens and the living rooms. We are achieving that future by focusing on building the technical bridge between a tv screen and the living room, and by producing shorts that have the goal to capture kids’ imagination and emotionally connect with parents.
Who are we looking for
To support our ambitious vision we are looking to expand our 3D team with a cinematic 3D artist that has the ability to produce high-quality stylized 3D characters and assets for cinematic release. The job is very dynamic, team-based, fast-paced and very creative. It involves working on brand new IP from day 1. The IP will define a new generation of entertainment and needs to be of world-class appeal and visual quality.
Who is RosieReality
RosieReality is a 2-year-old Zürich-based startup that has sold it's first gaming-focused IP to Apple for a global release on AppleAraced reaching 10s of millions of users. We are now moving on to produce magical cinematic shorts to work towards our company vision of combining the digital and the real!
Skills & Requirements
We're looking for 3D artists that are experienced in high-quality 3D asset creation and have worked on a cinematic pipeline before. Preferably globally distributed cinematics and bigger (10+ people) production teams.
- Work closely with asset supervisors and production designers to develop the look of the environments of our animated films
- Author materials, textures, and procedural instancing
- Bring assets to technically efficient and artistically appealing final completion
- Bachelors degree in digital art, computer graphics, or related field
- 4+ years experience in Character Look Development or as a Character Artist (film/television/games)
- Ability to understand, interpret and implement highly stylized art direction
- Strong technical skills toward achieving an art-directable aesthetic
- Ability to work closely with others in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of materials and procedural geometry
- Proficiency in texturing and digital painting
- Physically-based rendering experience
- Maya experience
- Understanding the production pipeline
- Shader-writing and scripting knowledge is beneficial
A reel of visual examples exemplifying work in this area is requested for review. Additionally, please include a resume and reel breakdown with your online profile
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please reach out to email@example.com with visual examples exemplifying your work in the relevant area and please include a resume and reel/portfolio breakdown with your online profile.
About the Company
RosieReality is a 1.5-year-old Zürich-based startup that has sold it's first gaming-focused IP to Apple for a global release on AppleAraced reaching 10s of millions of users daily. We are now moving on to produce magical cinematic shorts to work towards our company vision of combining the digital and the real!
Come and join us - work on the future.