Senior VFX Artist
We are expanding our core team and looking out for experienced VFX Artists to join our highly skilled team in Sumo Pune. To qualify for this role, you must be passionate about all aspects of VFX design and implementation, with an exceptional ability to create, out of the box dazzling visual effects that can create a fully immersive experience for our players. You should have an excellent eye for detail with a creative flair and stylistic versatility along with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate on artistic and technical aspects with all the other disciplines involved in developing the game.
Skills & Requirements
- Work on the complete VFX pipeline from concept design to final polished result in the game
- Excellent knowledge to combine aesthetics and physics to create VFX
- Collaborate with designers, artists and coders to design and implement VFX
- Ensure that your design fits well into the VFX budget set for the game
- Comply with technical challenges to achieve the best performance for VFX in the game
- Create technical documentation and prototypes for your VFX design
- Be on par with current and emerging visual effects trends and technology
- Minimum 3 years of production experience working on AAA games or film
- Experience in Unreal 4 would be an advantage
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply via our career website
For a confidential chat about this role please get in touch with our senior recruiter Mr Roshan Sarangi @email@example.com
About the Company
Established in 2007, Sumo Pune is a AAA video games developer, supporting all Sumo Digital UK Studios across Engineering, Art, Design and QA.
Sumo Pune prides itself on providing cross-discipline expertise and successful co-development support through seamless integration and versatility in all projects supported across a wide range of platforms, genres, and engines. Together we have consistently delivered AAA titles for partners that include SEGA, Microsoft, Codemasters, Sony, EA, 2K and many more.
Our past successes include Hotshot Racing, Forza Horizon 4, LittleBigPlanet 3, Crackdown 3, and Hitman 2. We are also incredibly proud to be working on highly anticipated next-gen titles Sackboy: A Big Adventure and Hood: Outlaws & Legends as well as a variety of other exciting projects.
Sumo Pune is a true extension of our UK studios, and team members on both sites collaborate daily on all aspects of game development. Our Studio is unique in India, allowing our staff to work directly on every available gaming platform, and at every stage of game development.
- Relocation reimbursement from other cities is offered
- Performance linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- A complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for our employees and their children
Being part of Sumo's Art team is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on. In return, we'll offer
- Competitive salary & benefits,
- An excellent working environment
- Most importantly we will give you the room to be yourself and live your passion.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to Sumo Digital.
Applications without a portfolio will be not processed.
“Sumo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans”