We're expanding! By just a little, anyway. We're seeking a talented Graphic Designer to bolster our team. Your work will be vital to representing our games on various platforms, in merchandise, and many other capacities.
The ideal candidate would collaborate well with our publishing and creative team to produce engaging, high-quality visual designs that fit marketing requirements across a variety of formats, such as web site and digital storefronts, newsletters, social media, print materials, merchandise, and more. This is a full-time position with the option to work remotely or on-site at our San Francisco studio.
Skills & Requirements
- Design marketing art consistent with the look and feel of Supergiant, often using pre-existing assets and under
- Design digital and print media
- Coordinate requests from the various parties involved in projects (clients, designers, suppliers, printers,
illustrators, photographers, writers, stock agencies, and so on)
- Additional creative tasks based on skill set and need
About the Candidate:
- Background and experience in graphic design
- Full fluency with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Organized, efficient, and able to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Effective at taking or asking for direction
- Must have a love for typography
- Experience creating animated video media a plus
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Graphic Designer". Include a link to your portfolio as the first line, and your resume in the body of the email (no attachments please). As part of a brief self-introduction, please let us know your favorite animal and why.
Note that we may request a paid art test as part of the evaluation process for the position. We will be accepting applications for this position until February 21, and will follow up with prospective candidates by the end of that month.
About the Company
Supergiant Games is a small developer with big ambitions! We want to make games that spark your imagination like the games you played as a kid!
Supergiant Games is known for our three award-winning games, Bastion, Transistor, Pyre, and Hades. We’re seeking artists to help us make the worlds of our games more beautiful and atmospheric than ever before.